DEPLOYMENT MANAGER – INVENTORY ROBOTICS (DRONE) SOLUTIONS
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA or Remote within U.S.A. territory
PINC is the #1 provider of yard management system, finished vehicle logistics solutions, and inventory robotics to the world’s leading brands.
Our Inventory Robotics Solution business is growing quickly because our offering is innovative and game-changing. We are looking to bring in experienced and highly motivated Deployment Managers who will play central roles in the realization of our vision and the success of our customers. PINC is the first company to develop an upstream supply chain drone that provides efficient asset tracking inside the warehouse, with several marque accounts already signed up to be part of the journey.
Our Deployment Managers work with a highly experienced and motivated group of professionals, with a proven track record of helping clients capitalize on improving efficiencies and increasing profits through the successful deployment of our solutions. Our team collaborates with clients across multiple industries, assisting them in solving their distribution and fulfillment challenges.
You are likely to be a bit of a ‘geek’ and thrive in complex, technical, and real-world logistics environments where deploying technology requires a combination of structure, effective communication, mixed in with problem-solving around an array of multi-dimensional technical challenges and opportunities. The skills or experiences you lack will be compensated for by your ability to adapt and learn, and your desire to make things happen and ensure customer success. You get to be trained on how to fly drones around warehouses as well!
- Lead and manage small teams of distributed consultants and technical personnel across multiple parallel customer projects.
- Serve as an industry domain expert and advocate for best implementation practices for our clients.
- Understanding of business processes and requirements and translating them into project and software requirements.
- Hands-on system configuration of software packages (survey stuff) and inventory drones.
- Successful completion of client sign-off and tracking / validating KPIs and ROIs associated with customer success.
- Successful transition of the client to the Customer Support organization.
- Partner closely with product management and product engineering in the evolution of PINC’s products and solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- 3 years of implementation experience in a logistics/supply chain operational environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of Windows (required) and Linux (a plus) operating systems
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with some of the following considered important: IOT/IIOT, passive RFID, RTLS, GPS, networking and imaging systems.
- SaaS solution deployment experience required. Experience with any Yard Management System and/or Warehouse Management Systems products is a plus.
- Software programming experience with C++, Python, Shell Scripting a plus
- Experience with robotics and/or drone software solutions is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and people skills, strong communication skills with demonstrable experience of working successfully with internal and external customers.
- Team player with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Position requires frequent travel throughout North America and Europe with the possibility of occasional travel to other regions.
- Expectation of a minimum of 75% travel, often more for periods of time.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar is required.
- Full-time employment only.
- We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, and bereavement.
- This opportunity is only open for candidates located and with the right to work in the United States.
- The position reports directly to the Director of Professional Services.
Interested in joining our growing team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you would like to work for PINC.