SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: Union City, CA
PINC, the world’s #1 selling yard management system (YMS), inventory robotics, and real-time asset tracking solution provider is looking for the ideal team player with tenacious work ethic, doing “whatever it takes” with resolve, integrity and an appropriate sense of urgency to meet deadlines and get the job done.
You are a sales professional with digital marketing experience that can respond promptly to inbound leads, effectively communicate the company’s value proposition to potential customers via events, phone, email, and chat, and qualify and nurture marketing leads into sales ready opportunities.
You will be an important member of the PINC Team that will own the lead qualification lifecycle and responsible for providing qualified opportunities into the company’s pipeline.
- Responsible for the pre-sales experience and coaching customers on how to buy
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to generate leads and identify potential customers as a match for our solutions
- Contact, qualify and nurture leads via phone, email and chat to actively build a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
- Conduct online presentations and product demos
- Track and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure accurate sales projections are reported to sales management
- Meet monthly and quarterly quotas to ensure company revenue objectives are achieved
- Articulate PINC’s value proposition to mid as well as c-level decision-makers
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all deals in CRM system
- Attend industry conferences and/or tradeshows, as needed
- Support the creation of marketing campaigns by collecting prospect data and ideas
- Previous experience in high volume B2B lead generation and qualification environments
- Experience selling enterprise solutions to fortune-500 companies
- Experience working in or with marketing departments
- Enjoys participating in live events and giving product demonstrations
What you need to succeed:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years inside or outside sales experience, preferably in supply chain enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement of quota
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite as well as Marketing automation and CRM solutions such as Hubspot and Salesforce.com
Interested in joining our growing team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would like to work for PINC or apply via Linkedin.