DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA or Remote within U.S.A. territory
PINC is the number-one provider of yard management systems, finished vehicles logistics solutions, and aerial inventory robotics (drones) to the world’s leading brands. PINC provides scalable software, hardware, and services that enable companies to move inventory throughout the supply chain faster, consistently, and cost-effectively.
PINC's team combines supply chain, transportation, logistics, and technology professionals working alongside with its extensive network of customers to develop tools that solve supply chain specific and complex problems.
If you are passionate about innovation, customer success, and working with amazing people, then please let us know.
- Leading and managing a team of Deployment Managers and Consultants across multiple parallel projects
- Developing Service Products, building processes and procedures, establish strategic direction for consistent implementation practices associated with these products
- Development of consulting tools, business development strategy
- Maximizing project successes and minimizing project failures
- Delivering post-implementation added-value services such as consulting, upgrades, solution health checks etc
- Analyze cross organization area’s for Continuous Improvement
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams to drive accountability of program planning and delivery
- Establish a program governance and ongoing cadence of meetings and reporting
- Rigorous application of systems thinking: Ability to identify gaps and optimize process with project change impacts on people and teams at all levels.
- Skillfully gather and analyze information, and identify ways in mitigating risks and resolving issues
- Partner with product management and product engineering in the evolution of PINC’s products and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - internal and external facing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Leadership experience in a Professional Service or Customer Success organization
- A minimum of 10 years of management experience
- 5 years of project implementation experience in a logistics / supply chain operational environment
- Experience with RFID, GPS, Networking
- Experience with SaaS deployments
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and other Project Management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar is required
- Expectation of a minimum of 50% travel
- Full-time employment only
- We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, and bereavement
- This opportunity is only open for candidates located and with the right to work in the United States
Interested in joining our growing team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would like to work for PINC.