Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA or Remote within U.S.A. territory
PINC is the #1 provider of yard management system, finished vehicles logistics solutions, and inventory robotics to the world’s leading brands.
You will work with a highly experienced and motivated group of professionals, with a proven track record of helping clients capitalize on improving efficiencies and increasing profits through the successful deployment of our solutions. Our team collaborates with clients across multiple industries, assisting them in solving their distribution and fulfillment challenges.
We are looking to entice similarly driven individuals that will help us grow our innovative company by delivering exceptional customer success.
- Lead and manage small teams of distributed consultants and technical personnel across multiple parallel customer projects.
- Serve as an industry domain expert and advocate for best implementation practices for our clients.
- Understanding of business processes and requirements and translating them into project and software requirements e.g. Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, Test Cases etc.
- Hands-on system configuration of software packages, Integration Testing, Training, Go-Live Support, ensuring that system is fully integrated and conforms to agreed project specifications,
- Successful completion of client sign-off and tracking / validating KPIs and ROIs associated with customer success.
- Successful transition of the client to the Customer Support organization.
- Partner with product management and product engineering in the evolution of PINC’s products and solutions.
- The position reports directly to the Director of Professional Services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- 5 years of implementation experience in a logistics / supply chain operational environment.
- Experience with any Yard Management System and / or Warehouse Management Systems products is a plus. SaaS solution deployment experience preferred.
- Experience with some or all of the following considered beneficial: IOT/IIOT, passive RFID, GPS, networking and imaging systems. Other sensor technologies may add value.
- Experience with robotics and/or drone software solutions would be ideal, but not mandatory.
- Process flow documentation experience using Microsoft Visio or similar software applications.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Software programing experience with C++, Python, Shell Scripting a plus
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Excellent problem solving and people skills, strong communication skills with demonstrable experience of working successfully with internal and external customers.
- Team player with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar is required.
- Position requires frequent travel throughout North America and Europe with the possibility of occasional travel to other regions.
- Travel to client sites is required but doesn't require relocation. Work from home when not traveling to client sites.
- Expectation of a minimum of 50% travel.
Full-time employment only.
We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, and bereavement.
This opportunity is only open for candidates located and with the right to work in the United States. We will only entertain candidates with the experience and skills highlighted in this posting.
Interested in joining our growing team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you would like to work for PINC.