DEPLOYMENT MANAGER - INVENTORY ROBOTICS (DRONE) SOLUTION
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA or Remote within U.S.A. territory
PINC’s team combines supply chain, transportation, logistics, and technology professionals working alongside with its extensive network of customers to develop tools that solve supply chain specific and complex problems. PINC is currently looking for a stellar deployment manager for our drone solution. PINC aerial inventory robots (AIR) solution combines autonomous drone, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and RFID technologies to provide customers with efficiencies never achieved before.
If you are passionate about project management, innovation, customer success, and working with amazing people, then please let us know.
- Lead and manage small teams of distributed consultants and technical personnel across multiple customer projects.
- Serve as an industry domain expert and advocate for best implementation practices for our clients.
- Champion business processes and requirements and translate them into project and software requirements
- Hands-on system configuration of software packages and aerial robots (drones)
- Successful completion of client sign-off, tracking and validating customers’ KPIs and ROI
- Successful transition of the client to the customer support organization.
- Partner closely with product management and product engineering in the evolution of PINC’s products and solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- 3 years of hardware and software implementation experience in logistics/supply chain operational environments preferred
- Experience with robotics and/or drone software solutions would be ideal
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint.
- Experience with some of the following considered important: IOT/IIOT, passive RFID, RTLS, GPS, networking and imaging systems.
- Experience with any Yard Management System and / or Warehouse Management Systems products is a plus. SaaS solution deployment experience preferred but not essential.
- Software programing experience with C++, Python, Shell Scripting is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and people skills, strong communication skills with demonstrable experience of working successfully with internal and external customers.
- Team player with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Position requires frequent travel throughout North America and Europe with the possibility of occasional travel to other regions.
- Expectation of a minimum of 50% travel, often more for periods of time.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar is required.
- Full-time employment only.
- We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, and bereavement.
- This opportunity is only open for candidates located and with the right to work in the United States.
- The position reports directly to the Director of Professional Services.
Interested in joining our growing team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would like to work for PINC.