CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
PINC is the number-one provider of yard management systems, finished vehicles logistics solutions, and aerial inventory robotics (drones) to the world’s leading brands. PINC provides scalable software, hardware, and services that enable companies to move inventory throughout the supply chain faster, consistently, and cost-effectively.
PINC's team combines supply chain, transportation, logistics, and technology professionals working alongside with its extensive network of customers to develop tools that solve supply chain specific and complex problems. We are looking for a new customer support engineer who has a high aptitude for technical problem solving, as well as outstanding customer skills.
Our ideal candidate should be driven to serve others, have a “can do attitude” and passionate for technical solutions. This role will interact with all levels of PINC Solutions management; including operational, engineering, quality control, marketing and finance.
- Primary liaison and subject matter expert for the PINC Customer Community
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Reports on product issues through direct interaction with engineers
- Documents product solutions as content articles to our customer community initiatives
- Collaborate with team members to solve or action advanced product issues
- Configure and test PINC equipment and components for implementation
- Identify areas of improvement specific to manual processes associated with Customer Support and Repair Service operations
- Travel to customers sites as needed
- BS or equivalent work experience in an Engineering or Computer Science discipline
- 5+ years of Customer Support experience preferred
- Experience in technical escalations within a support or call-center environment
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator; effective in person and by phone
- Ability to organize and prioritize work activities to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in CRM systems (ZOHO)
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems and shell commands
- Proficient with Office productivity applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with SaaS, GPS, mobile networking, RFID, 12VDC systems – PLUS!
- Experience with Drones, optical scanners and point clouds – PLUS!
- Travel < 10%
Interested in joining our growing team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you would like to work for PINC.